This WIY cage kit fits extended cab rangers from 1998 - 2011
- This is cage is built for 3rd gen Rangers and will accommodate the rear doors, chassis changes and floor pan changes
- This cage has a pinched back wall.
- It will only accept the back half made for the same generation Ranger (TRA-0020 )
- Main tubes made of 2" x .120wall DOM
- All other tubing used is 1-1/2" x .120wall DOM
- Full 360 degree weldable
- Able to retain stock dash with some modification
- Heater core remains in factory location
- Roof sheet metal is removed to allow more head room and tighter fitting cage
- Each tube is labeled and marked for adjacent tube placement
- You can easily modify pieces for your own needs
- Race legal (you are responsible for reading rules and following them and adjust as needed)
- PDF of tube layout provided in shipping
This cage should be assembled by a skilled fabricator or local fab shop. This is one of our more complicated cages to build, please reach out if you have questions.
Disclaimer: T.E.Designs makes no warranties expressed or implied with regard to any product and/or installation including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. TEDesigns products and/or installations are for off-road use only. These products and/or installations therefore do not match with the vehicle manufacturer’s parts or specifications. The purchaser acknowledges that the purchase of these parts and/or installation may cause the vehicle to be unlawful to operate on public highways. The purchaser further acknowledges that no representations have been made to them with regard to the performance, safety or quality of these parts and/or their installation in the purchaser’s vehicle, and that the parts and/or installation may void the vehicle manufacturer’s warranty. TE Designs retains no liability for any damage, injuries, and/or death caused directly or by association with TE Designs products or installation. Purchaser must check with their rule book on cage to meet specs and modify as needed. The purchaser indemnifies TE Designs company name its employees, partners, and affiliates from all liability and waives their right to legal recourse against TEg Designs and its employees, partners, and affiliates. TE Designs is not responsible for shipment damages or lost items during shipment. Customer must take their own actions against the shipping provider and or broker. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to all terms stated.
Warning:Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov