This cage fits first gen Tundras ('99-'06). Due to the way this vehicle comes from the factory, this is one of our more difficult cages to install because of the complex cuts required to make in the floor (front pocket).
Floor plate kit (28 Pieces): Laser cut sheet metal plates to fill the holes made in the floor from cage the install (A, B and C pillars). We highly recommend adding this kit to protect from natural elements building up in hard to reach areas of your vehicle as well as saving you time from having to make the pieces yourself. 16G Steel. Please note, although recommended, these pieces are still a bit difficult to install due to the complexity of the aforementioned front pocket.
Gusset Kit (4 Pieces): This add on includes gussets for the front windshield tie ins as well as the seat to floor tie ins. The window gussets are made of 11G steel and the seat gussets are made of 16G steel.
- CNC cut and bent
- 2″ x .120wa DOM main tubes
- 1.75" & 1.5″ x .120wa DOM tie ins
- Full 360 Degree weldable
- Each tube labeled and marked for adjacent tube placement
- Stock dash and door panels reusable
- Factory heat and AC reusable (ducting modifications)
- Minor modifications to factory dash bar required to fit a-pillar
- Minor modifications to door panels required
- Heater core stays in factory location
- Roof sheet metal is removed to allow more head room and a tighter fit
- You will need to remove/replace the front body mount (Tabs included)
- Easily modified for your own touches and needs
- Race legal (Please note, you are responsible for reading rules for your race series rules and following them. You may need to adjust as needed)
- PDF of tube layout provided
- SHOULD BE INSTALLED BY A COMPETENT FABRICATOR. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO INSTALL THIS CAGE PROPERLY, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FAB SHOP
Disclaimer: T.E.Designs makes no warranties expressed or implied with regard to any product and/or installation including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. TEDesigns products and/or installations are for off-road use only. These products and/or installations therefore do not match with the vehicle manufacturer’s parts or specifications. The purchaser acknowledges that the purchase of these parts and/or installation may cause the vehicle to be unlawful to operate on public highways. The purchaser further acknowledges that no representations have been made to them with regard to the performance, safety or quality of these parts and/or their installation in the purchaser’s vehicle, and that the parts and/or installation may void the vehicle manufacturer’s warranty. TE Designs retains no liability for any damage, injuries, and/or death caused directly or by association with TE Designs products or installation. Purchaser must check with their rule book on cage to meet specs and modify as needed. The purchaser indemnifies TE Designs company name its employees, partners, and affiliates from all liability and waives their right to legal recourse against TEg Designs and its employees, partners, and affiliates. TE Designs is not responsible for shipment damages or lost items during shipment. Customer must take their own actions against the shipping provider and or broker. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to all terms stated.
Warning:Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov