This cage fits first gen Tundras ('99-'06). Due to the way this vehicle comes from the factory, this is one of our more difficult cages to install because of the complex cuts required to make in the floor (front pocket).
Floor plate kit (28 Pieces): Laser cut sheet metal plates to fill the holes made in the floor from cage the install (A, B and C pillars). We highly recommend adding this kit to protect from natural elements building up in hard to reach areas of your vehicle as well as saving you time from having to make the pieces yourself. 16G Steel.
Gusset Kit (4 Pieces): This add on includes gussets for the front windshield tie ins as well as the seat to floor tie ins. The window gussets are made of 11G steel and the seat gussets are made of 16G steel.
- CNC cut and bent
- 2″ x .120wa DOM main tubes
- 1.75" & 1.5″ x .120wa DOM tie ins
- Full 360 Degree weldable
- Each tube labeled and marked for adjacent tube placement
- Stock dash and door panels reusable
- Factory heat and AC reusable (ducting modifications)
- Heater core stays in factory location
- Roof sheet metal is removed to allow more head room and a tighter fit
- You will need to remove/replace the front body mount (Tabs included)
- Easily modified for your own touches and needs
- Race legal (Please note, you are responsible for reading rules for your race series rules and following them. You may need to adjust as needed)
- PDF of tube layout provided
- SHOULD BE INSTALLED BY A COMPETENT FABRICATOR. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CONFIDENCE TO INSTALL THIS CAGE PROPERLY, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR LOCAL FAB SHOP.